sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

My teddy

My beautiful teddy is a dog, her name is Tommy. Well, is more than a dog, is as a child, Tommy is the child of the house (hahahaha)!
 
I say it because Tommy acts at her convenience; it sometimes cries when doesn't like something or not do what he wants. Instead, my teddy always laughs when is in the house or we eat on the night and it is. Before, it slept with me, but now not because Tommy disturbed me and I didn't sleep well, also to my parents don't like that I sleep with Tommy. But, Tommy now cries on the night because has to sleep in the garage, for this reason I say that Tommy is a consented.
 
Althought Tommy is as a child, I think that without our teddy we missing something because Tommy makes us a little happier.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario