miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Film review: Pretty Woman

 
 
I have chosen this film because short time ago I saw. Another reason is because to my mother likes this film and I saw this with she.
 
The film of Pretty Woman has as protagonist a prostitute, her name is Vivian. One day a rich man, his name is Edward, hires her. Vivian doesn't know the fortune that has, because he doesn't want her for her only work, if not for company. With the passage of time they are falling in love; she is changing, as an elegant person. The problem that there is the thought of she, she doesn't want want to love him, for this she goes to her old life. Finally, Edward goes to search her and he declares her love for her.
 
What I like most is the change of Vivian, as she converts an elegant and polite person; when she also buys clothing and she learns to eat with all holders...

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario