sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Important sentences

''Feel, don't be a thinking machine''

With sentence I want say that some things you have to live them because nobody teaches them. Is well study (I am one of the people who think that you should study) but also you should that experiment by yourself because sometimes there isn't nobody that helps you.

 

''When you lose, do not look at what you lost, but what's left to win...''

For me, this sentence means that you can always lose in certain things but that not prevent follow fighting for what you want. You should learn to lose because sometimes, the things won't go as you want, but this reason you will also learn to assess your victories.
 
 
 
*I suppose that these sentences I have learnt to base of facts, althought I am too young and I still have more things to learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario