lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

News: Miley Cyrus lights possible cannabis joint at MTV EMAs



Last night Miley Cyrus went to the MTV EMAs in Amsterdam because she had to take an award for her song: Wrecking Ball. While she was received the award, the artist opened her black bag, took a joint and smoked it. Although this drug is illegal in the Netherlands, she won't be sentenced because she had a small amount. A Cyrus's fan said that this isn't harmless, for this reason, many people want her: she lives life to the full.

Personally, I argue that every person do what he wants, to a certain extent, if a person harms other people, it's more serious. There is that have care in certain situations, because in everywhere there are rules and you have to be an educated person and, above all, respectful.

The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24895182

1 comentario:

  1. I've been watching your blog and I really like. I like that you talked about this news and especially about this artist. Lately people are talking about her and hers follys.
    I hope that you continue working as before

    ResponderEliminar