Many of young people discover that they have cancer from going to a GP about their symptoms, according to a Teenage Cancer Trust report.
The Royal College of General Practitioners claim that cancers in these young people is more difficult to diagnose because the symptoms may be quite normal according to what stage of life you are or the symptoms are due to other diseases. Moreover, having cancer in young people is very rare. The first association supports this idea for a simply reason, symptoms can often be confused with other harmful problems.
The proposed solutions are to facilitate young people who are persistents in going to a doctor. Besides, people have to be aware of symptoms and signs of this disease.
As far as I am concerned, I think that it is a sad situation because young people should be controlled. It is true that if we don't pass a serious thing, we aren't going to a doctor. Furthermore, I agree with the proposed solutions.
The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24516747

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario