viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

She and her way of wanting


Well, I don't know what to write yet, so I have thought that I could write about her. 
Who is she? She is Ariadna, in particular, my Ari. I met her last summer in her restaurant, as a result of I work there on summer. However, it hasn't been until this year that I have taken an incredible affection for her. Sometimes I would want to have her more close because she studies in Barcelona. 


I think that she has a special sweetness and this makes her unique. Ari is a liberal person, that is, in the best sense of the word, but at the same time she shows much if you show her a little bit. I can say that I never lacked her support, besides, I know that if I need something, she will help me. Ari is a person that you never want to lose.

On the whole, she is a girl who you love very quickly.


I love you, my adorable girl!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario