viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

!





Now it is a time of change, who doesn't think about your future? I think anyone. Everybody chooses his degree, his university or just his way. Now we are a little older and we have the world in our feets, although the Spain's situation is awful, but much to do in our lives. I say this excluding a couple of idiots.

As far as I am concerned, I hope that way of to eat me the world I find it easy and above all, I can be happy with my people. I know that won't be easy but I will put all my wishes to overcome many obstacles.

In short, anyone can change your future, just you who can do it.

1 comentario:

  1. It's very nice this writing Alba, good job!. I agree with your idea that nobody can change your future, it's just you who can do it''. It's true that we are a little old and we have the world at our feet, I think we would search to do big things, we shouldn't confomist. We would do big things which ones will make a difference in our society and the people who come after us will remember us.
    See you love!

    ResponderEliminar