viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Observation of my oral presentation

 
Presentation (10%): I have used a powerpoint and images for my oral presentation, this has helped me. The resources has helped to focused on the topic, I have organized everything to be understood .Later,  I have put enough information for the presentation occupy more than five minutes. (10%)
Body language and eye contact (10%): I haven't looked at my audience all time because I have been very nervous and I have looked at the teacher (she gives me confidence). I have even read a sentence because I was nervous and I needed to have some support. In the movements, I have ever gestured for show to Judith. (5%)
Structure (10%): In this oral presentation I have used my ideas in order of importance because I have explained my life, and you have to explain in chronological order. Of course that I have used discourse markers to make my ideas more clear! I think that without it, the oral presentation is nothing. (10%)
Content (30%): The topic of my oral presentation is about my life, for this I haven't added information of internet, because I know my life. But I think that my presentation has been correct. (25%)
 
Language (20%): The grammar of my oral presentation has been complex, I have put sentences that we have done in class. I have also used sentence linkers for do the presentation more coherent and of course I have used pause fillers to mark where the presentation was. (15%)
 
Pronunciation and intonation (10%): Some words I didn't know pronouncing but I searched the pronunciation and I learnt it. A bad thing is that I have used a monotone tone all the time in my oral presentation. I have also been breaks and interruptions because I was very nervous. (5%)

Self-evaluation (10%): (8%)




Good morning! I am Alba and in this oral presentation I will explain about my life. First I will explain my childhood, after the time of now and finally my hypothetical future. I will also describe important people for me.
Well, I was born in a village of Barcelona, Rubí, on 20 of September, 1995. In BCN there is the my father's family for this we stayed there. When I went to the school in Rubi, I made many friends, but I have only memories of them because when I had five years we moved here, in St Miquel, because my mother’s family live here and my father found a better job. Later I went to school in Sant Miquel but I met many children because I went to St Miquel in summer holidays. Among those children there was my cousin, Evelyn (I said: there was Evelyn, my cousin), an important person for me because she is like my sister.
After four years I went to Madrid with my mother’s family, we stayed there four days, the first and second day we walked around Madrid, I loved it (It, I didn't say). The third day we went on the Warner Bros, we had a great time. Another trip in these years is when I traveled to Andalusia with my little cousin, my grandmother and my aunt of my father’s family. We stayed ten days, these holidays were very quiet.
In 2007 I entered the institute where I met many more people, a lot of these people I have more affection. An example is Judith, and we have always helped each other so far. In the last year of ESO we went to Italy for 5 days (I said years). I shared a room with Helena, another person that I have more affection because I consider her my friend.
This year I am doing 1st scientific bachillerat because I want to study psychology even if I think that this bachillerat isn’t for me, but I will try it for my dream. I know it won’t be easy but it's only two years. I would like to go to university because I would feel an educated person, and it's fun.
Finally, in my future, two of my dreams are go to New York and have a psychology degree without having to depend on my parents. I know they will never fail me, I’m sure. They are my support when I am bad and they do whatever for me. I love them very much.
Well... any questions?


FINAL MARK: 68 % = 6,8 points




PD: I haven't could upload the video but I have seen it in my computer and I have corrected my self evaluation. Also, the type of words has changed and I don't know why.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario