For that you get an idea, he is a person who has a name with the letters P, A and U: is Pau. Pau is quiet, stubborn, talkative and with an enormous heart. He is who holds my bad mood, who I shared many moments and with who I complement.
Our history started in 3 of ESO, when we sat together but even 4 of ESO that we ha something, everything was very slowly. With he I have lived more things, for exemple, a travel to Italy, mornings, afternoons, nights, parties, see more sad-love movies, rides, homeworks, photos... An infinite list. We, together, are growing as people and mature through experiencies.
He has done many things for me, things that I didn't imagine; for this, every day he surprises me more. Also there are bad things, but the good overcomes the bad.
He has done many things for me, things that I didn't imagine; for this, every day he surprises me more. Also there are bad things, but the good overcomes the bad.
I think that I will never forget him, for many things that passing. It's for he: I want you, ugly!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario