viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

An unforgettable person

In this summer, as I have said in last post, I have been working in a restaurant, in this restaurant there was a person named Magda (the responsible), who in the beginning she gave fear me but after she has been a great example.
 
Magda she has been a great example because she always has showed me her affection moderately. She has reded me with acts because it's a different way that anyone never have done this. She also has quarreled when I have done something wrong.  For these acts I think that she is an unforgettable person.
 
My responsible told me her life. She has been working in different countries with hard works, for this she knows many languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Romanian, and more things. In summary, she has had a difficult life. For these reasons I admire her.

I have him to thank for the little things that she has taught me. Thank you, my cuqui! :)
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario