These days, in Barcelona, there are a contamination from the Sahara. In this city the sky has a black cape because the sand of Sahara has moved to here. It's possible because the sand of the Sahara has a speed of 2 000 kilometers/second (this information has given us the earth sciencies's teacher), it's very fast! The Sahara's sand had crossed around the Mediterranean sea until the coast of Barcelona and this had moved for all city.
The news say this contamination will go in a few days and recommends not do any exercise in the free air, above all for the asthma people or the elderly. Also recommends catch the public transport or walk.
I think the contamination in Barcelona not going well because in this city there is much and we hope it go too fast. I won't can stay there with this contamination (althought I born there) because I am used to breathe the natural air, without more contamination.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario