domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Rebel song

AIN'T GOT NO/ I'VE GOT LIFE
NO TINC/TINC VIDA

Ain’t got no home, ain’t got no shoes
 No tinc casa, no tinc sabates                      
Ain’t got no money, ain’t got no class
No tinc diners, no tinc estil
Ain’t got no skirts, ain’t got no sweater
No tinc faldilles, no tinc sudadera
Ain’t got no perfume, ain’t got no beer
No tinc perfum, no tinc cervesa
Ain’t got no man
No tinc home
Ain’t got no mother, ain’t got no culture
No tinc mare, no tinc cultura
Ain’t got no friends, ain’t got no schooling
No tinc amics, no tinc escola
Ain’t got no love, ain’t got no name
No tinc amor, no tinc nom
Ain’t got no ticket, ain’t got no token
No tinc ticket, no tinc pas
Ain’t got no God
No tinc Déu
 
What about God?
Què hi ha sobre Déu?
Why am I alive anyway?
Per què estic vivint?
Yeah, what about God?
Sí, què hi ha sobre Déu?
Nobody can take away
Ningú em pot treure res
 
I got my hair, I got my head
Jo tinc el meu cabell, jo tinc el meu cap
I got my brains, I got my ears
Jo tinc el meu cervell, jo tinc les meves orelles
I got my eyes, I got my nose
Jo tinc els meus ulls, jo tinc el meu nas
I got my mouth, I got my smile
Jo tinc la meva boca, jo tinc el meu somriure
I got my tongue, I got my chin
Jo tinc la meva llengua, jo tinc la meva barbeta
I got my neck, I got my boobs
Jo tinc el meu cul, jo tinc els meus pits
I got my heart, I got my soul
Jo tinc el meu cor, jo tinc la meva alma
I got my back, I got my sex
Jo tinc la meva espatlla, jo tinc el meu sexe
I got my arms, I got my hands
Jo tinc els meus braços, jo tinc les meves mans
I got my fingers, Got my legs
Jo tinc els meus dits, jo tinc les meves cames
I got my feet, I got my toes
Jo tinc els meus peus, jo tinc els meus dits dels peus
I got my liver, Got my blood
Jo tinc el meu fetge, jo tinc la meva sang
 
 
I’ve got life , I’ve got my freedom
Jo tinc vida, jo tinc la meva llibertat
I’ve got the life
Jo tinc vida
And I’m gonna keep it
I jo vull mantenir-la
I’ve got the life
Jo tinc la vida
And nobody’s gonna take it away
I ningú me la vol treure
I’ve got the life
Jo tinc la vida
 
Nina Simone
 
 
I think this song is rebel because the author wants be solitary, and for these she doesn't need nobody. While she has a life and nobody's gonna take it away, she is happy. This is called have a rebel attitude.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario