Today is a special day for Pau; he already has 18 years. I remember my day with joy, that was very nice, for this reason I have wanted to do the same with his day.
At first, I have made a cake representing Sponge Bob's face with fondant; I have to say that I have never made one of these with this product. I have always liked to know how make it and, now that I know a little more, I can say you have that have a lot of patience! Although there are tweaks which can improve, in my view the cake is good.
Furthermore, we have gone to Girona and I have given a gift to him: two days in Barcelona, we like a lot this city.

Oh Alba Pau's cake was so wonderful, he had lots of lucky that you take care of him haha see you both soon!
ResponderEliminar