jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

A different summer?


This summer I will work in a restaurant, as every year, called Can Trona in Sant Pere Pescador. Moreover, I have worked here since 2012. 

Maybe I could think that I should change the work, but I like a lot because I am very well for many reasons. One of these reasons is that I have met many people who I will never forget! I have learnt a lot of their personalities and this have made me grown as person. 

Another reason to not change the work is that thanks to the restaurant I have could to communicate with other people, as a result I am very shy. Besides to practice a little bit English with tourists. 

In short, I am very well in the restaurant and I hope this will always be so. In my view, I recommend to work to all teenagers. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario