Many adolescents say that they have suffered domestic abuse, either with their boyfriends or girlfriends, at home with their parents... For this reason a study from Manchester University claims a national mentoring programme for young people at risk of becoming abusers and lessons on domestic violence prevention in schools.
Apart from this, a teacher, called Gadd, believes that these people should have mentors for help them. But it's very expensive for the state because the economic of this is tightly controlled, he confirms.
In my view, this is a bad problem, because there are many people that they aren't aware that they are committing abuses, this is the problem. That's why I agree with the Gadd's solution and giving a lot of information of this.
The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24768419

I agree with you. I think that the best way to control the situation is going to the schools and, apart of making speaches, they should speak privetly with each student.
ResponderEliminarPeople needs help but they don't have enought voice for say it.
ELISABET DALMAU