viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

My sweet 18!





Last Friday was my birthday, my dear birthday. I celebrated eighteen years. Well, this birthday has been very long because I have celebrated it many times. 

My family did me a surprise party, I was really excited because I opened the door of my house and all my family was there, saying: SURPRISE!! As a result of this, I hugged my mother. I loved it! Besides, I wasn't expecting it and truth is that I will always remember my fabulous party.

This birthday has also been special because my boyfriend, Pau, gave me, among other things, a beautiful cake. I have always wanted one, one of those that you don't want eat for not destroy it, and still I don't know how I haven't had any because I have always wanted it.

Apart from this, the Saturday I went to a nightclub in Girona to celebrate my eighteen years with my friends. I really enjoyed it!

Personally, I will remember this birthday how a very special day.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario