In these last two years, looking my blogs, I have observed that this year my English has improved because I have been conscious of my mistakes and I have tried to correct.
The best activity shows my level of English I think it could be the your-says. It's just for an only reason: these posts are personals and when a person writes his personal post, this person writes better because he likes the topic. This is what has happened to me and I suppose that a lot of people.
On the other hand, the activities that have been useful for me have been the news. First you should search, second you should read in English and after you should do a post with the resume, the opinion and three words that you didn't understand.
In my view, I think that all activities have been useful because with all I have practiced grammar, vocabulary, verbs... However, I don't like the recent posts about pollution because these topics seem boring.
As far as I am concerned, activities would like to do next year to keep on improving my English are those practiced orally, for example: dialogues, read and so on.
This is all, I hope I perfected my English next year.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario