viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

I miss you, ugly


At first view we seem very different, but different things, rather few. I have lived many moments with her and for this reason I can assure that we are very similar. Well, and how is she? Or, how are we? I could say that Karine is very shy and ''pavita'', as me, on the other hand (and part that I don't identify), she is rather vague and she takes her time to do things.
 
Basically, I could say that Karine is a admirable person, with her bad things (as everyone), and with a huge heart.
 
In fact, the title of this post has reference to the memories, the last memories with her. We met the last year, in fourth, and since these moment she has become an important person to me. However, now, I don't see her as much as before...
 
In short, I miss you my ''pavita''!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario