Taking a GAP year is like a holiday. The students of high school leave to another country. But this has bad and good things.
In particular, the advantages of a GAP year are quite a few. One of these is to change your routine and, therefore, to meet new people. As a result of these, you mature as a person because you search your life, with bad and good experiencies.
On the other hand, you can feel alone sometimes, but you depend on your behaviour. Above all you may feel fear to new things because you are far away from your family and friends.
To sum up, I think that GAP year is a good form to mature and to search your life. In my opinion, I would like to take a GAP year, but for a short time, to know what I can do on my own.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario