It's strange how you can change your character depending on who you are. Who has not had a bad day? And then you realize that isn't so bad, because you have good people and they help you. Nevertheless sometimes these people aren't when you want, and there you realize who is faithful or false.
Various people say that friends can count on the fingers of one hand, sometimes many of these fingers left over. Consequently, you only need to choose well these people, your second family.
As a result of this, I can say that without support, you can't follow your way because a person can't keep his problems in his head privately, we would be crazy or bad!
''I may be wrong, but you believe me, people don't.''
As a result of this, I can say that without support, you can't follow your way because a person can't keep his problems in his head privately, we would be crazy or bad!
''I may be wrong, but you believe me, people don't.''

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario