viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2012

The last post of the year;

Well, this year has been a year to remember, really. I say it because I have done things that I never imagined, for example, I have grown this summer working and I have matured. Actually, I have also noticed who people are always and who not. Moreover, this year has been the last year of ESO and  my all classmates have earned a great affection because I have lived many things with they.
 
However, I have been happy (although things haven't gone well at this year in other trings) until we have started bachillerat because now I have to study very hard, but it is only two years. Nevertheless, I hope things go well for me, at all because I will fight.


And above all, I have realized that there are things that aren't repeated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario