sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

Experiencies of other summers (Present perfect)

This summer I haven't gone to holidays because I have been working in a restaurant. Moreover, other summers I have been in Andalusia, Madrid, Italy, Pyreenes and Andorra.
 
I have been in Madrid and I can to say that I have been on Warner Bros, in the Puerta del Sol and other streets. In Andalusia I have been in Huelva, the my father's city, and I saw many monuments and interesting things! Another place where I have been is Italy, where I went to last year with my classmates. Apart from this, I have gone to the Pyreenes because my aunt has a camping there and we walked a lot. In fact, thank to this, I have visited Andorra, because this is near to the camping and my family and I like shopping.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario