Dear teacher;
I am Alba, two years ago you had me in third A. In these years I have learnt more English. I notice it!, while I know I have to improve, I hope improve in ''batxillerat''.
Well, now I will explain my summer 2012. This summer I have worked in a restaurant in St Pere Pesacdor, in Can Trona, at the checkout. It has been an unforgettable summer because I have met many people, I have learnt the value of things which I didn't value before. I have also practiced more english because the tourists came to speak english in the machine. I worked everyday (July and August), without any free time, but I liked working there because they were all very friendly and sociable. I will return next year, but now, I will miss them.
Well teacher, this is my summer :) Bye bye!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario